Do you want to work in a fun, social enviroment? Do you want to make a lot of money is a short space of time? Then apply to become a recruitment consultant now
First Year: £22K - £40K OTE
Second Year: £30K - £60 OTE
Third Year: £40K - £70K+ OTE
- Voted 100 best companies to work for
- Winner of industry awards 2015
- Finalist of industry award 2016
- Best company 2016
Company: Based in the heart of Central London, next to Bank station. The company specialises in IT, HR and Tech. The company has core values and is well respected within the industry. The perfect candidate should have the same outlook on life and be wanting to push themselves to achieve greater success.
Progression: You are able to progress from a Trainee Consultant to a Senior Consultant within 6 months and furthermore a Senior Manager in a space of 5 years.
What’s on Offer for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Uncapped commission which allows you to reach earning potential as high as £40K in your first year with third year earnings being known to pass £100K
- Quarterly international incentive trips to amazing destinations like New York, Ibiza and Menorca.
- Perfect work location with the offices being located right in the centre of London, perfect for those wanting to experiences all the highs of what the city has to offer.
Additional Benefits to really add to your interest in the role:
- Pension and life assurance
- Family health cover
- Company mobile phone
- Great holidays with the opportunities to purchase extra days (for those wanting to really make the most of their days)
- London living allowance
- Team nights out weekly, monthly and quarterly
The perfect candidate and the individual who will be most likely to succeed in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant position would posses such qualities:
- A natural sales ability or proven experience, B2B sales people really excel in this area
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills with someone who is able to build on relationships
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career and reach the top through hard work and dedication
- Have a strong competitive edge (those within sporting backgrounds tend to do well within this type of industry.)
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection