Recruitment Project Consultant
Implementing strategic complex recruitment solutions for clients
Base salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Leadenhall Street, London
Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm (can be flexible)
Lorien Resourcing is part of the Impellam Group (the 2nd largest Staffing company in the UK, and 6th largest worldwide). We are market leaders in the IT recruitment sector, with over 40 years' experience in the industry. We partner with some of the most prestigious corporate clients across the country and globe, working with them at a strategic level whereby they outsource their recruitment needs to us. The RPO division is currently thriving and with new client wins, Lorien has continued to add to its portfolio of new RPO clients.
Agreeing to work with a new corporate clients at such a strategic level is one thing, but the process between obtaining a new client and then eventually putting a team onsite is a complex process and which requires a fully committed Project Team to implement change and process to finally deliver on the recruitment solution.
As a result we are now looking for a key individual that will support, deliver and help drive new client implementations (new programs) and help continue with our expansion plans. You'll be a part of something very special. Our people shape our culture: a relaxed working environment that values trust, flexibility, camaraderie, and rewards.
- Learn from a highly supportive leadership team: our CEO, MD and Senior Management Team (SMT) are always on hand to answer your questions, listen to and action your thoughts and suggestions, and mentor and coach where necessary.
- Develop and grow via training: everyone learns in their own way. Our team of experts will deliver a market-leading training programme tailored to your individual needs - an ongoing commitment, in order to help transform and progress your recruitment journey at Lorien.
- Enjoy fun incentives: we're not shy to celebrate and champion the success of our people. From lunch clubs with our directors and team nights out through to Elite holidays (think Dubai, Vegas, New York, and Ibiza - the latter being this year's destination).
- Package: earn an excellent basic salary, plus an annual bonus paid quarterly based on deliverables. You also get a day off on your birthday. And of course, we offer the usual benefits - including contributory pension, private healthcare, life assurance, and a cycle-to-work scheme.
As a Recruitment Project Consultant, your role is to provide support to Lorien's Project Management and Implementation function and to assist in the delivery of Client and Internal projects.
- Day to day coordination of project activities to ensure high quality delivery;
- Prioritising and planning the timing of jobs to ensure key stakeholders' expectations are met;
- Identification and management of project issues and risks;
- Production and maintenance of all necessary project documentation to a high standard;
- Providing regular project status updates;
- Contributing to sales proposals;
- Supporting and assisting others in the team to ensure efficient workflow.
Qualification(s) / experience / skills / qualities:
- Previous experience within the RPO/MSP Recruitment industry is highly desirable
- Knowledge of project management methodologies is desirable but not essential
- Some knowledge of MS Project or/and other project management tools is desirable
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly numerate and literate
- Self-motivated, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Personally achieve KPIs and targets
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Demonstrate desired behaviours detailed in framework
If you have a background in the recruitment sector and understand the complex different recruitment solutions such as RPO, MSP, MV then this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to move away from resourcing or business development side of things but still be involved in the recruitment sector. You will be operating at such a strategic level and helping to partner with corporate clients, delivering the perfect bespoke recruitment solution.
Please note - You need to understand "recruitment" and ideally the different types of "recruitment solutions" to be considered for this opportunity.
I am sure you will have questions, pick up the phone and give me a call - OR send your CV for an immediate telephone interview to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
- Project Management