Recruitment Practice Head, International
Any recruitment market considered.
This role offers an exceptional package and a true equity opportunity with a clear route to senior leadership
We are looking for someone great. Great to my cllient means ambitious, smart, emotionally intelligent, robust and quality-focused. The sort of person who seeks ownership and wants to run their own business one day, or a substantial piece of ours.
Ethical and innovative approach to recruitment and talent consulting has led to multiple awards, including Best Agency to Work For, Best Small Recruitment Business and Best Client Service.
Grew from 0 to over 30 heads in 4 years , fully employee-owned and renowned for having an EXCEPTIONAL working culture.
This role is an opportunity to lead one of the core functional offerings across Europe. You would be tasked with building on the existing international company offering from very strong foundations. Already have some of the biggest Consumer sector clients in the market and an excellent network of candidate/talent on their books.
Looking for someone who is highly ambitious and driven to achieve something exceptional in their recruitment career. This role combines client facing account management and new business development with the development of an excellent team. You would be given a number of our key existing accounts to manage and your personal billings will be supported by an established and experienced researcher.
There is no need for either functional, sector or international experience to be considered (although all would be welcome). There are enough barriers to finding great recruiters already! And we want GREAT.
The right person for this role will have:
- A great track record within permanent recruitment from mid management up.
- Ability to both build new client relationships and grow existing accounts
- Evidence of strong leadership skills. consider both an established manager or someone coming through into team leadership
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
- A good communication style.
- A clear set of personal values, emotional intelligence and a desire to continue to develop yourself. This really is key
- You will have plenty of support, coaching and training, you will need the maturity to own your personal development.
"recruitment consultant" or "search and selection" of "headhunter" or "head hunter" or "head hunting" or "executive search"
- Business Development