Recruitment / People Coordinator
£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
40 hours per week
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 has been huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for People Coordinators at various holiday parks across the UK - a newly created role within the business. The main focus of this role will be to recruit seasonal team members for your park, in addition to overseeing inductions and assisting with new starter training. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter or HR Assistant who is looking to develop in their role, or take the step from agency to internal recruitment.
Key Responsibilities of the People Coordinator:
- Generate and manage leads effectively by building attraction campaigns for volume recruitment
- Co-ordinate recruitment events on park and in the local area, build effective community links and relationships
- Effectively utilise job boards, external social media channels and local attraction methods to attract quality candidates using brand guidance
- Handle first line queries from candidates and Hiring Managers to ensure a quality and professional recruitment service which includes managing expectations of all stakeholders with information relating to interviews, arrangements, outcomes, and next steps.
- Track key data, produce weekly reports and present back to key stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Co-ordinate the new starter induction programme, including welcoming them on their first day, giving park tours and overseeing the virtual induction
- Maintain all induction material for each department and ensure team members are using the correct induction materials when being trained
- Support all new recruits during their first month in the role
There will be some local travel required, therefore it is essential that applicants have a full UK Driving Licence and their own transport.
If you have the skills that we are looking for and this opportunity sounds like it could be your next step, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'