KennedyPearce are recruiting a Payroll Manager on behalf of a UK leading recruitment specialist.
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for the London offices. The responsibilities of the Payroll Manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervising the Payroll Assistants on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for managing the weekly payroll process.
- Managing the relationship between the payroll function and the Sales Team Leaders and Sales Consultants alongside.
- Responsibility for managing the process of liaising and responding to all customer (candidates, clients and internal) queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creating and disbursing weekly reports for internal communication.
- Constantly striving to ensure client and candidate expectations are exceeded and data quality standards are of the highest level.
- Prepared to be hands on and work as part of the payroll team in processing timesheets, dealing with queries, candidate expenses and the set-up of limited companies when required.
- Work closely with other finance areas of the company.
- Supervising client's online portals/systems to ensure all timesheets are processed and commission uploaded.
- Merit System experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to develop their career further within an established and growing organisation. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working on high-volume weekly payrolls, and have the ability to manage a small team to work efficiently and to tight timescales. The payroll Manager will also need excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.