Recruitment Business Partner responsibilities include:
Partnering with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs. Determining optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages and social networks. Crafting sourcing strategies through online channels.
This is exactly the definition of the Recruitment Partner we are looking for here at Countrywide Head office in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for a partner to own their Business unit, to liaise with all levels and work with the wider business. We will give you the autonomy and support to drive your business forward to improve, speed, quality, source and retention of staff in your area.
We are looking to develop our team members through their own personal development to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Your skills and experience:
You will bring proven experience from an in-house recruitment team or recruitment agency. Ideally from a fast paced, multi-location and complex business. You will have a good understanding of how to add value through a multitude of recruitment activities. With a natural focus on building strong and effective relationships. You have a passion for collaborating with immediate and wider colleagues for greater success. You bring initiative to drive process improvements and the ability to calmly work through and identify priorities with a high degree of professional integrity.
What do you get in return?
- This is not just a job it really is a career. You will have the autonomy to make positive changes and try new initiatives, all the while getting to grow and expand your knowledge with other team members or in other areas of the business.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Team building days
- Team incentives
- 25 days holiday allowance with the ability to buy up to 3 additional days
- Pension contribution
- Perks at work including discounts on cinema tickets and retail
- A flexible work environment
- Core working hours 9 - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
- Free parking
- On-site canteen
- A fun and friendly team and work environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'