Role: Resourcing Partner
Type: 9 month FTC
We're on the lookout for an experienced Recruiter to join our head office recruitment team at Whitbread. You will need to have a passion for direct sourcing and have previously recruited for head office functions, within either an agency or in-house environment.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Create a seamless and positive experience for prospective candidates, managing the end to end process
- Proactively source candidates via job boards & LinkedIn, using keywords and Boolean search strings
- Generate leads and network through hired candidates to establish potential referrals.
- Post adverts on jobs boards, social media and career websites
- Support the Resourcing Manager in recruitment logistics, ie arranging interviews and updating our ATS
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on the status of their positions
- Feedback to candidates on recruitment decisions, including making & negotiating job offers
- Co-ordinate & facilitate Assessment Days or recruitment events (where appropriate) to ensure quality and required volume of candidate attendance
Why we’d love you to apply:
- Experience of direct sourcing for head office/corporate roles within either an agency or in-house environment
- Someone who thrives on finding candidates that others cannot
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social channels to proactively target and attract top talent
- A team player that thrives in an environment of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A self-starter who is driven to deliver
In return, we will offer you:
- A market competitive salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Access to Perks at work website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'