SSP is the leading dedicated operator of food and beverage brands in travel locations worldwide. We have a long heritage in food and travel, with over 60 years experience in the industry. SSP employs 10,000 staff across the UK, and serves millions of customers every week. We operate brands such as M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Jamie Oliver, Paul Hollywood Bakery to one off Champagne Bars.
This is an exciting time to come and join our Resourcing team based at our Head Office in Euston. We, as a team, support our stakeholders through a central resourcing model; supporting our Operations team in Airports and Train Stations all across UK & Ireland! We are proud to be able to recruit for lots of exciting brands, touching the whole of the UK & Ireland job market with our opportunities.
Experience isn’t essential as you will be trained thoroughly on our systems and processes. Success in the role is achieved through, passion, dedication and determination about delivering great customer service to our Operations teams and to our potential new colleagues as they travel through our recruitment process.
Not only will you be a part of a great team, in return for your hard work and dedication we offer a competitive salary, 20 days holiday, discounts off SSP brands and numerous other retailers and services!
How do we do it?
As a Recruitment Officer, you will play a key role in ensuring that we attract and engage with the highest quality of candidates in the active and passive job market. This is a fast paced and varied role, which requires our Recruitment Officers to be well organsied, proactive, and driven in their approach to the role; where a challenge is relished upon!
• Recruitment process; Manage the end to end recruitment process from creating new job openings, telephone screening candidates, scheduling interviews on behalf of our managers and being the first point of contact for candidates; ensuring that they are kept informed of progress regarding their application, and that unsuccessful candidates are informed in a timely manner.
• Recruitment advertising; Be creative in how we promote our job opportunities through the use of job boards, social media, recruitment fairs, colleges, universities, local attraction methods etc.
• Systems; Use our ATS (applicant tracking system) daily to manage your open jobs and candidates.
• Recruitment administration; create requisitions and advertise our jobs, complete telephone screening forms, process referral links, offers and candidate feedback links.
• Reporting; Create weekly and monthly recruitment reports for your stakeholders and line manager.
• Projects; Support the roll out and execution of recruitment projects such as; seasonal recruitment, new openings, advertising campaigns etc.
• Relationships; Champion the recruitment process and be the "Recruitment Expert" for your region, through developing strong relationships with your stakeholders and be supportive to the wider team.
• Forecasting and planning; Able to prioritise your workload to meet the needs of our stakeholders and be up to date with current vacancy requirements at all times.
• SLA’s & KPI’s; Thrive off working to targets and delivering results, is key to the role to ensure that we are fulfilling our team’s objectives.
• Compliance; Ensure we are compliant within our Service Level Agreements and are compliant with Employment Law throughout our recruitment process.
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job