My client is seeking a Recruitment Officer on a temporary basis. Ideally they are looking for someone to start ASAP for six weeks initially.
You will be assisting in the provision of an efficient and first class recruitment service within their wider HR team. With this is mind you will have energy and passion to build effective relationships without the HR team as well as other employees and managers.
• Work with the HR team to ensure that the Job Requisitions are accurately recorded and filed for auditing purposes
• Review recruitment materials to be used for each vacancy to ensure they are fit for purpose
• Design and write internal and external job adverts
• Upload job adverts to various job boards and media, collate applications and forward to relevant hiring managers
• Monitor the HR careers inbox and acknowledge all applications in a timely manner
• Arrange selection interviews and provide the hiring manager with a schedule of attendees
• Use innovative and cost effective ways to advertise vacancies via internal and external channels and assess various recruitment methods and select the most appropriate routes to market for each role
• A solid understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
• Demonstrable evidence of meticulous attention to detail and time management
• Previous experience would be beneficial
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business