The key objective of this role is to provide support to the Partner HR (Recruitment) Manager with the end to end lateral partner recruitment process on a global basis. The successful candidate will also manage the on boarding process and the integration of lateral partners into the firm.
Working with the Partner HR Manager on all lateral partner recruitment, key responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a key contact for external recruitment agencies
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Maintaining agency database internationally to ensure a central log of agreed agency terms
- Attending agency briefings and assisting with the briefing of agencies on vacancies as they arise
- Logging CVs onto the recruitment portal and progressing applications through the system
- Managing the new Partner hire documentation, including the production of business cases
- Scheduling interviews with internal and external people
- Providing feedback to agencies and direct candidates.
- Remaining aware of agreed terms of business for all recruitment agencies
- Producing reports and feedback on agency performance, measuring success rates of alternative means of recruitment and monitoring costs of recruitment
- Managing speculative applications
- Cleansing and maintaining the data in the recruitment log
- Compile the weekly lateral recruitment report to be sent out to management
- Managing the induction / integration process with support from the Partner HR Assistant.
The above tasks will involve regular liaison with senior partners across the firm; specifically Heads of Country, Heads of Practice and Heads of Sector.
The Successful Applicant:
- Recruitment experience in the legal sector, within a professional services or recruitment agency environment is necessary
- Proven organisational skills
- Ability to develop relationships with senior people, across a number of different cultures and time zones
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters and an understanding of confidentiality
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge in relation to recruitment best practice
- Experience of working in a professional environment and offering excellent client service
- Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working with a Document Management System (e.g. FileSite)
This is a permanent, full time position with a salary of around £40,000 plus excellent benefits.
- Partner Engagement