DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing end to end recruitment processes for lateral hires across the Practice and Practice Support, including assisting the HR Officers/Managers with the administration of their recruitment.
* Acting as the main point of contact for all external recruitment agencies.
* Drafting recruitment business cases and bench-marking accordingly.
* Assisting in drafting job descriptions and filing as appropriate.
* Drafting adverts and advertising vacancies on relevant job sites and firm's recruitment portal, ensuring vacancies are allocated to relevant agencies.
* Organising and attending agency briefings with the hiring manager/ hiring partner leading the recruitment. Briefing agencies via telephone/email on vacancies as they arise.
* Assisting the HR Managers with advising on all Visa/Immigration processes for potential hires and liaising with our Employment Associates when completing the visa processes for hires or employees. Ensuring all steps comply with Home Office/Border Agency standards and are documented fully.
* Scheduling interviews with internal and external candidates. Putting all diary invites into internal diaries with relevant information and documents.
* Holding competency based interviews, for some of the Practice Support vacancies.
* Providing feedback to agencies and direct candidates with diplomacy and in a timely manner.
* Checking, processing and tracking invoices received for permanent, contract and temporary staff.
* Producing reports and feedback on agency performance, measuring success rates of alternative means of recruitment and monitoring costs of recruitment.
* Managing and responding to speculative applications.
* Working with the Recruitment Officer for the Business Services department to create and send the Executive Board a monthly recruitment report and a quarterly People Report.
* Working with the HR team to ensure a smooth transition after offer through to on-boarding, if necessary.
* Advising our HR Systems Manager on implementing a new recruitment module with the new HR system.
A University Degree would be desirable.
* Strong recruitment background in the legal sector, within a professional services or recruitment agency environment is necessary.
* Knowledgeable in selection techniques and sourcing options is desirable.
* Strong diary management skills are essential.
* Extensive knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Previous knowledge of working with a recruitment database (desirable).
* Experience using a Document Management system is desirable.
Should you have the experience and skills desired, please get in touch ASAP !!!
- Human Resources
- Law firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job