Are you an experienced Recruiter looking for the next challenge? This role is to support Excelcare's Milton Keynes region with the recruitment of Managers, Administration staff, Nurses, Care Assistants, Domestics and Maintenance staff.
We have 5 care homes based in Milton Keynes who need support from a recruiter to establish local links as well as be able to source candidates from website advertising, social media links and overseas channels.
Reporting to the Regional Director and supporting the home managers directly, you will be required to develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business, ensuring that you understand both their individual and the business needs. You will be responsible for creating a positive pipeline of high quality candidates, ensuring that the pool of talent meets with our growing needs.
There is an established network of Recruitment Officers in our other 3 regions who are always on hand for support and guidance.
Working collaboratively with the Hiring Managers to provide a comprehensive recruitment service from end to end including but not limited to:
- Discussing specific recruitment needs
- Working with hiring managers to draft job descriptions and agree scope of roles
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening candidates - to ensure personality and skillsets match the role requirements.
- Scheduling interviews & ensuring documentation is completed and retained
- Support on interviews and interview days/open days/open evenings.
- Produce offers of employment and provide constructive and objective feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
- Ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices in all transactions.
- Build a pipeline of talent through industry & employee networks and direct sourcing to ensure we acquire the best talent to current and future business needs
- Focus on direct sourcing through networking, referrals and head hunting, to reduce cost per hire. You will be used to approaching specific candidates at other companies and nurturing relationships with these individuals.
- To work in partnership with third party providers in pursuit of the above.
- To maintain a preferred suppliers list of external recruitment agencies, building relationships to get maximum service and cost effective rates. Ensure recruitment agencies have a clear understanding of the Company's needs.
- Attend relevant networking events to ensure that the Company's brand remains visible, networks are developed and the Company remains up to speed with market intelligence
- Update and be accountable for Recruitment Metrics
- Embrace and suggest emerging technologies and attraction methods to assist and improve talent acquisition
- Any other duties as required.
- Confident Communicator - both written and verbal.
- Experienced recruiter who is used to a fast paced, high volume environment
- Commercially astute.
- Good experience within the Health & Social Care sector (desirable not essential).
- Able to manage a large number of requirements from different teams and prioritise accordingly.
- Proven track record in contacting and hiring candidates by direct means and experience of working with job boards
- Previous experience in social media recruitment including Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn (desirable)
- Experience of hiring overseas (desirable)
- Proven experience of managing recruitment projects for senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge or understanding of employment law in relation to recruitment (desirable).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully both within the business and outside.
- Desire to learn and understand the wider business.
- Flexible and outcome driven
The role requires you to be flexible to travel regionally and possibly outside the UK which would be planned in line with any overseas recruitment initiatives. Driving licence and own car is essential.
If you are interested please contact the Recruitment Team at Head Office today on - we are waiting for your call or alternatively email to introduce yourself.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job