Recruitment officer - entry level/trainee
£Competitive + incentives + benefits
Looking for an entry level role?
Excited to start a career and not just a job?
Harnham is looking for confident, hard working and self-motivated individualswho are eager to start a career and gain experience in recruitment. Harnham is one of Europe's leading providers of recruitment services and specialists in the Data & Analytics marketplace. We have great relationship with our clients including premiership football teams, retail fashion brands and high street banks!
What we are offering:
- Ongoing training and development - we will give you training whilst you work
- Progression - you'll start as a resourcer and progress into a recruitment consultant
- A great company culture - social drinks, book club, football team, netball team, sales days and competitions, ping pong tournaments, competitive fun environment
- A step into recruitment without needing a degree or previous experience
- Lots of benefits and incentives - free breakfast and fruit, dress down Fridays, early finish on your birthday week, gym membership...the list goes on!
What is a resourcer?
Essentially you will be finding the best candidates to interview with our biggest clients! This role won't involve cold calling but will still be challenging, exciting and give you the oportunity to hit targets and work towards your next promotion. You will source candidates through:
- Writing eye catching job adverts
- Headhunting on Linked in and job boards
- Referrals from candidates
- Selling in new opportunities to passive candidates to get them interested
- Screening candidates
This role offers you the chance to gain an insight into recruitment, train whilst you work and we have a clear progression path for you to aim for.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for charismatic individuals to join our Corporate Accounts team as recruitment resourcers. The ideal candidate is a college/school leaver looking for an opportunity that offers progression and training whilst you work!
- 3 A-levels or equivalent
- Clearly wants to start a career
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication
How to apply - please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Emma Way at Harnham
- college leaver
- school leaver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'