National Account Manager - Construction
£38,000 - £58,000 + company allowance
Permanent People have a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven professional who is looking for the next step in their career. This opportunity involves managing key accounts for the business, which includes some leading names in the construction industry!
Our client is part of one of the largest and most-successful recruitment groups in the world. With over 20 years’ experience, this company specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. This company has longstanding relationships with clients and a network of specialist talent. As a leading name in their market, our client is well-respected and well-networked. They are committed to providing a high-quality, bespoke service to their clients by using their sector expertise. This company has a team of expert consultants who are encouraged to propel their career within the business.
The role -
- This is a high-profile role, where you will travel to sites across the UK to manage key accounts, which will include some of the biggest names in construction
- You will report to the HQ in Manchester once a month
Ideal candidate -
- At least 3 years’ recruitment experience, with a background in Construction / Rail / Engineering construction
- The flexibility to travel regularly
- A natural leader, who has innovative ideas and can positively influence others
- A bold decision maker who has a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Ambition, commitment and the ability to think outside the box
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Company incentives
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunity to travel
Apply today, or get in touch with Sheli Barton to find out more!
- Account Manager
- Client Relationships
- Construction Sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"