Recruitment & Marketing Apprentice
Primary Job Function:
- To work in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the apprentice to complete their qualification, and to secure employment and progress in their career in the future.
- To provide sales support and marketing to the recruitment consultants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all recruitment consultants with the management of new and existing candidates by: candidate attraction using job-boards, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, databases and marketing.
- Uploading / Advertising roles and finding new places to advertise.
- Liaising with Recruitment Managers and the candidates to arrange interview times.
- Feeding the Recruitment Managers with regular high-quality candidates.
- Keeping all LinkedIn projects updated with candidate’s status’ and adding new suitable profiles to them.
- Identify and engage with future candidates to ensure a pipeline for regularly recruited for roles.
- Drive the company forward and promote the KSA brand using various marketing tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and the company website by keeping all up to date, researching relevant copy and posting to all tools.
- Support all recruitment consultants with general administration tasks.
- Management of the company database to ensure it is kept up to date and cleansed on a regular basis.
- Understand job requirements and look to research then map where those roles exist in other organisations, both in direct and indirect competitors.
- Keeping on top of and sharing industry news, especially of direct competitors and clients.
- To use information technology systems to carry out duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
- To achieve personal appraisal targets, as agreed by the line manager.
- To undertake training and constructively take part in meetings, supervision, seminars and other events designed to improve communication and assist with the effective development of the post and post holder.
- Study towards level 2 qualification.