Recruitment Marketing and Media Co-ordinator
There will be a balance of on-site and remote working offered.
Interested in working in a great fun team who have amazing passion for recruitment and employer branding?
We have a great opportunity for an equally passionate person to deliver effective recruitment marketing activities. You’ll be supporting to drive forward our employer brand and wider resourcing strategies, for both experienced hire and early careers talent.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the Employer Brand Specialist, Head of Resourcing and the whole Resourcing team to understand the recruitment needs of the organisation
- Deliver recruitment marketing activities that positively impact our recruitment objectives and how MBDA is perceived as an employer of choice.
- Lead on the coordination of organic social media content, with regular output on all established channels / platforms. Regularly review analytics of each platform to measure reach and impact.
- Plan, promote and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to arrange physical and virtual events, such as careers fairs, exhibitions and open days; including any relevant marketing collateral required.
- Research awards, events and other PR opportunities that will help MBDA reach our target audiences, and coordinate necessary arrangements (e.g. event attendees) once approved.
- Help encourage and develop employee advocacy through coordination of our Brand Ambassador network, and through promotion of our Employee Referral Scheme.
- Work with the UK Communications team to coordinate external and internal key messages.
- Work with our web designers to ensure our careers site is fit-for-purpose, with functional job searches and informative careers information for all relevant audiences.
- Manage contracts and relationships with job boards and employer brand platforms (e.g. Glassdoor).
- Negotiate the best value deals with external suppliers that will deliver the best ROI for the business, and within the budgets agreed with the Head of Resourcing.
- Advertise all UK vacancies on job boards via the online aggregator Idibu.
- Explore innovative ways and places to advertise vacancies, and measuring the impact of any changes.
- Deliver creative briefs to external agencies for them to produce media content (imagery, videos etc.) to be used across a range of both specific campaigns and long-term branding.
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally
What we need from you
- Experience working with LinkedIn Company Pages, Campaign Manager, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Delivery of organic social campaigns through LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Hootsuite.
- Knowledge of Canva / similar content creation tools (not essential).
- Strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to communicate with and challenge stakeholders at all levels.
- Time Management – be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Drive to succeed and work within the MBDA values.
- Desire to build strong networks across the business and externally with suppliers.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to become an important member of a successful company recognised for its investment in its people
- To support key recruitment marketing activities that are critical to our ability to deliver important resource to our projects to fulfil our business commitments
- Opportunity to establish strong working relationships across the business and HR community
- Working with the best team you’ll ever meet!
- We genuinely care and look out for each other; supporting wherever and whenever we can
- The passion and dedication to the role we play is truly evident
- We love what we do
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDAis an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'