RULE have been tasked to find our client’s future leadership candidates to step into a managerial position supervising 2 joint-teams. The company is on the road to achieve £150 Million turnover by 2022, It’s among the top 20 HOT 100 top performing recruitment agencies in the UK and recognised 'top agency of the year’ in recent years. It is an exciting time to join them!
You will be taking on an existing team with an established footprint across the UK in all things Tech, with a view on growing the change team.
The market is set to mature fast, it’s high-energy and represents exponential potential. With the recent success of the team, our client is looking to secure market share in the area by leveraging existing company relations. That’s where you come in…
Your role as an Managing consultant:
You will be coming into a P&L function that is breaking even, it’s all growth from now representing a huge potential for profit.
To your team
- Recruit, hire and effectively build and lead your team
- Motivate and Inspire
- Set and drive the strategy across your business
- Run appraisals and training on a regular basis
- Ensure consistency in terms of revenue and profit across your business
- Manage senior relationships and key accounts in your sector
- Effectively manage your P&L whilst working with your Director to ensure growth opportunities are maximised
- Lead from example with regards to recruitment activity
- Consistently bring in revenue and proactively win business for yourself and your team
- Be a true expert in your market
- Understand the markets within your business and the challenges that exist
- Work closely with senior management to set the broader strategy of your business
To our client
- Encourage a culture of hard work and high performance
- Be involved in leading internal projects (D&I, events, lunch & learns.)
- Actively participate in activities that may not benefit your direct team
- Positively affect the culture of the wider organisation
- Participate in leadership meetings offering ideas and solutions to improve the wider organisation
What’s on offer for an Associate Director
- 45-60k Base with a big opportunity for wealth generation by joining a break-even P&L function.
- Full ownership over your function, backed-up by any support and mentorship needed to facilitate growth and success.
- Clear and defined progression structure, they want you to progress internally & organically to Partner-level.
- A long-term incentive plan rewarding loyalty to the business and commitment to the organisation (the next pay-out is due in the next few years, it’s a great time to join!)
- An amazing culture driven by ambitious and innovative individuals.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing experienced consultants into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for recruitment consultants, with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to further your career in the world of recruitment, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 45,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you - giving you the best chance to secure a recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Recruitment consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managerial Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Associate Director, Recruitment Director, Recruitment Managing director, Recruitment Partner, Internal Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager.
We only place experienced consultants into specialist Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'