Care South are actively looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join us at our Head Office in Poole (occasional remote working available)
This challenging role will allow you to play a pivotal part in successfully recruiting in an increasingly competitive service sector environment. You’ll need to support our team in attracting valued recruits who will all share our company Heart values
- Full time permanent position (37 hours per week).
- £55,000 per annum plus company car allowance
Reporting to our Head of HR, this role will work alongside our existing in-house recruitment team providing both strategic direction and operational support across the business.
Main areas of responsibility will include:
- To introduce new and innovative strategies for attracting key talent and to build the pipeline for current and future needs
- To review key messages, platforms and to recommend alternative sourcing methods / channels / solutions
- To continue to develop / enhance brand awareness and reputation
- To oversee the end to end process; checking quality of selection / recommendations for change
- To liaise with recruitment agencies / suppliers
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and trends
What we need from you:
- Creative thinking / branding awareness
- Analytical approach and strong attention to detail
- Significant full lifecycle recruitment experience, within a high volume and multi-sited organisation
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
- People Management skills
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems and Job Boards
- CIPD in resourcing and talent acquisition / REC qualification / knowledge of employment law – advantageous
- Energetic, and proactive approach
- Resilience and a confidential and discreet approach
- Ability to travel on occasion to other Care South premises
PEOPLE | PASSION | PURPOSE
As a not-for-profit charity, our HEART values are key to us providing outstanding care. For more information about us, our values and benefits, please visit our website: https://about-care-south/
For any questions please contact the recruitment team on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'