Are you an experienced recruiter with management experience seeking to work for a world-leading recruitment business in Manchester?
Randstad is the largest recruitment company in the world. We are in 5 continents, 39 countries, and 4752 offices. We value having a people-centred approach so much that our companies manifesto is "Human Forward".
Our Manchester Office (M1 6FQ) is experiencing massive growth, and is hiring in our Public Services (Care Team).
What does it take to be a "Team Manager"?
Randstad is best known for the career progression that we offer. You will need to have had a proven track record, determination to succeed, and a hunger to learn more. We are looking for someone who still finds the buzz in placing candidates, is passionate about new/existing clients, and wants to lead from the front.
What's in it for you?
The training we provide is the BEST in the industry. We understand that you are coming in with experience and are more than likely keen to progress to the next level, so we have a number of bespoke training programs. Randstad also offers an uncapped commission scheme on top of this basic.
Additional perks include:
- Season ticket loan discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Discounts off your favourite high street retailers
- All expense paid company gala
- A paid day off to volunteer
- A free mental health helpline for employees
- Access to shared purchase scheme (up to 50%)
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Identify and maximise opportunities within both new and existing clients
- Build strong relationships with senior-level contacts across the business areas of clients
- Act as a leader and role model to the team inspiring them to be successful
- Manage the team on a daily basis driving activity targets and results
- Set challenging but realistic targets in line with company objectives and growth
- High-performance management
- Provide coaching and training in line with individual/team needs
- Previous recruitment team management experience (we are open various specialisms)
We have a one-click application process.
Apply to be eligible to speak with a member of our internal talent team.
- The Talent Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'