Job Title: Internal Recruitment Manager
Location: Head Office - Romford, RM3
Remuneration: Competitive Rate (experience and skill set dependant)
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment professional to join an award winning roofing, refurbishment and maintenance organisation in Romford, Essex. This role is open to both experienced internal recruiters and agency recruiters with evidential background in the construction industry.
The purpose of this role is to manage the recruitment and selection function for Breyer Group providing key services to the business. The Recruitment Manager will provide professional advice and support across the full range of employee recruitment and selection activity for staff and associates.
The successful individual will recruit for a wide variety of posts including: multi trade operatives, supervisors, customer service advisors, site management (all levels), quantity surveyors and various level admin and support function roles.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide an efficient service, in line with the delivery of the 'time to hire/cost per hire’ KPIs; continually review recruitment processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Manage and develop direct recruitment channels: professional networking, job boards, headhunting, company website, LinkedIn and other social media channels where appropriate.
- Negotiate contracts alongside managers and liaise with HR Administrator re: new starter packs.
- Manage compliance process: eligibility to work, proof of address, driving licence check (fleet check system), qualification/certificates and references.
- Manage agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers
- Manage multiple databases to communicate various temporary and permanent recruitment data for: individual contracts, monthly board reports, business cases and end of year review.
- Report to HR Director any new initiatives that may enhance best practice recruitment across the organisation.
- Provide cover from time to time in other areas of HR disciplines as business needs dictate at HR Director’s request.
- Positive feedback from satisfied customers who trust and are confident in the ability of the post holder to work collaboratively to manage their recruitment campaigns.
- Vacancies filled in accordance with agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Maintain low number of agency hires - using direct sourcing methods where possible with the ability to demonstrate cost savings.
- Accurate and timely reporting eg. cost analysis of recruitment campaigns, Equality data and monthly statistics of recruitment and selection.
- Fresh and innovative approaches to recruitment campaigns.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of managing the full end to end recruitment process.
- Previous experience and responsibility for managing high volume vacancies simultaneously.
- Understanding of the recruitment market place including advertising media, recruitment consultancies and direct recruitment.
- Strong administration and time management skills.
- Proven experience in negotiation with external providers.
- Confident and professional communicator with staff at all levels.
- Basic understanding of employment law and how it relates to recruitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable in dealing with various tasks at once
- Have strong attention to detail
About Breyer Group:
Breyer Group is a Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, responsive repairs and planned maintenance. The company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for registered social housing providers and local authorities.
With over 300 employees and over 60 year's experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors operating from our head office in Romford, Essex and network of locally based offices.
If you are interested in joining a family owned award winning principle contractor, apply today!
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within a week after the closing date, Friday 13th April 2018. If you are not contacted, you should assume that on this occasion you application has been unsuccessful.
Direct applicants will only be considered, no agencies on this occasion thank you.
Breyer Group is an equal opportunities employer.
- Internal Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job