A new opportunity has arisen working with a well established and successful commercial business based on the outskirts of Brentwood.
The purpose of this role is to manage the recruitment and selection function providing key services to the business. The Recruitment Manager will provide professional advice and support across the full range of employee recruitment and selection activity for staff and associates.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
1. Manage the full end to end recruitment process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide an efficient service, in line with the delivery of the „time to hire/cost per hire? KPIs; continually review recruitment processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
2. Manage and develop direct recruitment channels: professional networking, job boards, head hunting, company website, LinkedIn and other social media channels where appropriate.
3. Lead on the development of strategies to promote the organisation as an employer of choice across all group disciplines.
4. Manage and develop direct recruitment channels: job boards, head-hunting, professional networking websites, LinkedIn and other social media channels where appropriate.
5. Coaching and training of line managers in recruitment and selection as well as advising on best practice.
6. Manage agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers, revise and create a PSL list to reflect the budgets of individual departments and to build upon relationships allowing better negotiation of rates.
7. Sit in on recruitment panels when required.
They are looking for someone who has a proven track record of high volume recruitment ideally in a commercial setting. Someone who can build strong relationships, promote an employee brand and really create a positive candidate experience.