Want to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing recruitment businesses? Seeking an opportunity where your growth and development can be accelerated? Want to join a business that is receptive to new ways of working? A really exciting, newly created position has arisen due to the volume of vacancies we receive from our high profile clients, whom we partner with. As a result, we have created the role of Recruitment Manager to join our entrepreneurial environment, based in Chester.
Ignata is a leading professional services recruitment business. We believe that we can build a fantastic business by working with A+ calibre people, being client centric and working only in areas where we have genuine market leading expertise.
We are seeking a passionate Recruitment Team Leader/Manager who has professional experience, developed excellent recruitment techniques across multiple industry sectors, skills and roles. A confident expert who has exceptional rapport building skills, a natural at managing relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates and can develop relationships and referrals. A key part of this role is to be able to prioritise workload and meet demands in capacity - individual and teams.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee the day to day delivery of key activities and performance of the team; motivate, encourage and monitor the team’s performance to ensure that every team member is set up for success
- Regular meetings with the team on a monthly basis to review performance and ensure each team member has a high performing sourcing plan
- Review the attraction and sourcing of candidates and ensure that the team are utilising the tools available, ensuring the Ignata brand is promoted in all aspects of attraction and making recommendations on alternative solutions
- Mapping, compiling and implementation of workflow solutions and processes
- Management of talent solutions and market mapping projects
- Provide continuous and effective training and development to ensure the delivery of a quality service
- Communicate regularly with the key stakeholders and onsite teams on progress with roles, campaigns and projects
- Working with senior HR stakeholders to develop strategic workforce planning capability, identifying proposed candidate attraction, engagement and sourcing channels
- Lead for all recruitment requirements and campaigns
- MI & Reporting
In addition to having 'best in class’ recruitment skills, this role would be ideal for someone who resilient and solutions driven with a customer centric approach. It goes without saying that in this role you will require excellent organisational skills to ensure you provide your stakeholders with a best practice approach.
The growth Ignata has achieved has been a mix of well managed organic growth and strategic acquisitions as we target new sectors, geographies and markets.