Recruitment Manager - Construction
North London - 10-minute walk from King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
£45,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established family run business with an annual turnover in excess of £100M with 650 blue and white-collar employees. This newly created position within the business gives the successful applicant a great opportunity to add value to the business and establish a name for themselves.
- Establish strong working relationships with the wider HR Team to ensure that recruitment, selection and on-boarding processes are seamlessly integrated
- Implementation of a new ATS and training to stakeholders
- Ensure that key recruitment metrics and reporting are in place to provide clear insight to all recruitment activities to the Leadership Team and other key stakeholders
- Ensure that the employer brand and employee value proposition is consistently delivered to prospective candidates and the market
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract candidates at all levels through a variety of methods utilising social media, leveraging employee referrals, headhunting, networking and other innovative search and hire methods
- Create job descriptions and develop creative search strategies that reduce the reliance on third party suppliers
- Manage the relationship and delivery of third party suppliers, which will include reviewing and negotiating terms
- Proactively manage the candidate and hiring manager experience and expectations throughout the recruitment process.
- Work in collaboration with the Leadership Team to understand the operational needs and ensure the workforce planning is aligned to meet these alongside retention, customer satisfaction and commercial needs
The ideal candidate with have:
- Extensive experience of high volume recruitment in a fast-paced environment, either in-house or for an agency
- Savvy knowledge of using social media for recruitment and branding strategies
- Experience of change management and implementation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to advise and influence key stakeholders
- Construction sector experience is an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
- recruitment manager