Our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their team. This is a brand new role working as part of a brand new team and as such offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to make a significant impact on the way the business hires great talent.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process liaising with hiring managers, clarifying the job specification, sourcing suitable candidates through to managing the offer process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their business areas
- Taking detailed job briefs and advising on best recruitment methods
- Pro-actively sourcing good candidates via a variety of direct sourcing channels such as job boards, Linked In, referrals etc. and continually looking to improve and build upon direct sourcing opportunities
- Developing the employer brand
- Dealing with high volume recruitment campaigns
- Managing agency relationships, agreeing terms as required
- Conducting interviews and providing interview training for new managers
- Offering new and creative solutions for scarce skill set positions
- Suggesting and implementing new interview processes including assessment centres if required
This is rare opportunity to join a market leading organisation during a time of change and would suit someone with lots of energy and drive who is passionate about attracting the best talent in the best way. There will be some travel required in the role - on average 3-4 days a month to other sites across the region.