HRLife are delighted to be recruiting a pro-active Recruitment Manager for an engineering division of a large global business. This is a great opportunity for a creative, driven recruiter to work in-house and be instrumental in making a positive impact to the way they hire great talent into the business.
You will own the recruitment process from start to finish from liaising with hiring managers, taking the job brief, sourcing suitable candidates through to managing the offer process.
You will be involved with;
- Building credible relationships with hiring managers to understand their business areas
- Taking detailed job briefs and advising on best recruitment methods
- Pro-actively sourcing good candidates via a variety of direct sourcing channels such as job boards, linked in, referrals etc.
- Managing agency relationships, agreeing terms as required
- Conducting interviews and providing interview training for new managers
- Offering new and creative solutions for those 'hard to fill’ roles
- Introducing new interview processes including assessment centres if required
This is an exciting time to be joining the business and would suit someone who is able to challenge and influence key stakeholders in a positive, approachable way. There will be some travel required in the role - on average 3-4 days a month to other sites across the London region.
Ideal background will be someone from an engineering or similar industry. HRLife is also recruiting this role in West Midlands and Bristol.