Recruitment Manager £30- £38,000 basic salary + commissions
Are you looking to join a recruitment agency that values you and offers: a competitive salary, work life balance and the best office facilities in Exeter ?
We are very successful agency that specialises in recruiting finance professionals throughout the South West. I am seeking to recruit an experienced Consultant or Manager to join our Recruitment Team as we strive to expand our business further. The ideal applicant will ideally have previous experience of running a busy temps desk, be a professional well educated recruiter who is open and honest and takes a real pride in providing the best service our profession has to offer. We are a genuine family of recruiters who value work life balance, but we are also ambitious. Employee remuneration is extremely important to us, but we also aim to reward our team with a more holistic set of benefits. As such we have invested in providing the best premises & technology we can afford, so that our consultants can enjoy a conducive and productive working environment.
- High basic salaries & prompt payment of commissions
- Standard office hours 8.30 - (5-5.30pm)
- Smart, spacious, modern Offices:
- Free Parking
- Remote access facilities enabling working from home where necessitated
- One of the Leading CRM data bases: incorporating automatic dialling and texting facilities, in addition to Integrated mailshot facilities
- Leading professional Telephone system: incorporating luxury headset
- A dedicated Admin Manager: responsible for constructing your CVs, all compliance issues: qualification checks, registration forms and your general administration
- Broadbean facility for multiple posting of jobs
- Dedicated IT support
- Dress down days on Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays to start
- Bonuses for: Fee Generation, Business Development Calls, Lead Generation and an annual Team Bonus
- Senior Management / Directorship & profit share opportunities for the right candidate
If this sounds of interest to you, please forward me a copy of your CV or contact me direct to discuss this further, on a strictly confidential basis.