Salary: to £25,000
My client is one of the UK's leading independent providers of education through sport and due to their rapid growth they are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their team.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle, recruiting the best talent within the Education & Training Division to positively impact on the future growth and success, in line with Company values and aims. You will work closely with the Commercial Director building a quality pipeline of permanent staff, identify recruitment needs and driving recruitment campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute recruitment for the Education & Training department
- Plan and attend recruitment events and assessment days across the UK
- Manage the full recruitment process from selection to offer
- Ensure the best candidates are attracted that display the company values
- Market vacancies and create an attraction strategy using various methods including social media
- Build a key partnership with recruiting managers and agencies
- Create and execute a successful recruitment strategy
- Track all recruitment and report on it.
- Meet objectives and SLA's set
- Create and write Job Descriptions.
- Placement of advertisements both internally and externally - ensuring maximum attraction
- Collate applications and forward to recruiting Line Manager
- Coordination and scheduling of selection process and interviews.
- Conduct skills testing for candidates where appropriate.
- Production of standard response letters to applicants.
- Ensure candidates have the best recruitment process journey experience.
- Complete initial interviews with candidates
- Actively search available databases to source candidates
- Coordination of the HR new starter checklist
- Invite and administer assessments for DISC assessments in recruitment and development
- On boarding
- Responsible for the on boarding Process
- Notify IT of new starters prior to start date
- Maintain contact with candidates from offer being made to date of joining
- Share any internal communications with candidates who are joining
- Coordinate induction process for new employees
- Prepare induction packs for all new employees
- Prepare HR Files
- Deal with outgoing reference requests.
- Set up and deliver Induction Days
Skills and Qualifications
- Recruitment experience either from an agency or internally
- Knowledge of Right to Work legislation
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Life Assurance, Income Protection and reimbursement for dental, optical and alternative health therapies
- An exciting and rewarding employee recognition scheme
- Outstanding internal promotion prospects
- Investment and Training
- Companywide Socials
- Excellent Staff discounts
- Childcare vouchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job