£33,000 per annum + performance related bonus
Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Our client is part of a Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
They are looking for a Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for the management of the London recruitment team of 3 (4 until April), strictly monitoring KPIs and performance (UK wide) in order to achieve or exceed enrolment targets. The role is also responsible for regular sales reporting and improving sales processes across the organisation.
- Take ownership for achieving or exceeding enrolment targets for London (both full-time and short course related), and working with Campus Managers, for the wider UK;
- Rigorous tracking, enforcement and reporting of sales KPIs to drive performance;
- Daily tracking of sales activities and immediate action to resolve any issues and weekly reporting of all recruitment figures and YoY trends to the ELT;
- Liaise and negotiate effectively with external specialist agencies and providers of telemarketing services
- Take ownership for the development and implementation of the sales strategy and related objectives;
- Work with Admissions team to ensure legal compliance of all applications and related processes;
- Directly manage, motivate and develop the London recruitment team and London sales office, including staff rotas, holiday and agreed professional standards;
The ideal candidate for the Recruitment Manager role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to at least Honours degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience of using and building / adapting reports in Sales Force, analysing sales / recruitment data, and managing sales activities, preferably within a similar specialist environment
- Experience in leading sales teams in complex and competitive markets
- Experience in developing and executing integrated sales plans based on comprehensive understanding of new business and retention drivers
- Demonstrated ability to manage broad ranging initiatives through the lifecycle and deliver to agreed time, budget and results
- Must have rights to live and work in the UK.
- An understanding of the Higher Education sector
- A full driving license
Recruitment Manager Benefits
Our client offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you are suitable for the Recruitment Manager role, please apply now!
Recruitment Manager, Experienced Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Talent Partner