The role of a Recruitment Manager is never the same each day, always different managing the team and talking to candidates and clients about the exciting world of technology recruitment.
You will have full responsibility for managing, developing and coordinating a successful Recruitment team. Day to day you will lead from the front supporting members in their candidate generation, shortlisting, business development, account management and relationship building. You will also have responsibility for the team success, managing KPIs, hitting targets and the strategic development of the business.
What we look for?
* Experienced individuals with proven experience in Engineering Recruitment
* Experience of managing teams, driving results and strategic planning
* Motivated, passionate and determined individuals with a love for the fast paced Recruitment world
What Redline offer?
* Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
* Uncapped achievable commission scheme
* Further target incentives and rewards, anniversary meals, nights out
* Ongoing, well-proven dedicated training and support
* International Sales Trips, conferences and team building opportunities
* Further career progression available at all levels
* Early finishes, fun Fridays and charity events
Redline Group has been providing exceptional professional talent for the European Technology industries since 1982. As a specialist in Permanent, Contract & Interim and Executive Search, we have been sourcing and selecting professional and qualified candidates and have assisted 1000s of companies for over 35 years.
We believe that the core of our business is people and they make us who we are today. Our people are the fundamental contributors to our success and longevity in the recruitment sector.
If you are looking for your next challenge then contact Natalie Tyler, to apply or for an informal discussion on or