Role - Recruitment Manager
Ref. No - SM41
Location - Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment is pleased to be working with a new client who are a rapidly expanding business with offices located near Wallingford, Oxfordshire. A new position has just become available to join their friendly team as a Recruitment Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking individual with strong organisational, administrative and IT skills, who can help shape the strategic direction of the company. This is an office based role however you will be required to attend regular external meetings with clients and candidates.
- Interviewing, vetting and listing self-employed, experienced candidates to the company’s internal platform
- Ensure each new member receives a highly-effective induction and training programme
- Identify individual training requirements and produce an action plan to implement
- Manage and follow up all phone and email requirements from both clients and candidates in a confidential manner
- Support, improve and streamline operational processes
- Effectively deal with any complaints
- Provide excellent customer service to both clients and candidates at all times
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3
- Extensive Knowledge of care standards and safeguarding
- Capable of working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good People Skills
- Ability to work at speed and open to testing new ideas
- Familiarity with CRM systems would be beneficial
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to multitask
- Self-motivated problem solver
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millettat Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job