Does your passion for Recruitment know no boundaries?
** OTB £80k ** Car Allowance ** Monthly & Annual Bonus ** Flexible Working & Benefits ** Quarterly Incentives **
A very rare opportunity could be yours as we are looking for a new Leader to manage the Cardiff Branch of Office Angels for the first time in 17 years! If you are excited by Managing award winning Consultants then you will be thrilled to know that you be working with one of our TOP Perms Consultants in the UK, who grew her desk year on year in 2020. If you are also excited about the opportunity to recruit and grow a new team then you will also be pleased to hear that there is scope to build this team in the future too.
Sounding good so far?
To be successful in the role you will need to be someone who:
- Inspires their Team to be the very best they can be day in day out
- Motivates their Team to stay ahead of the market, their competitors and retain their leading edge
- Actively shares knowledge and experience of the Recruitment Industry, we have extensive experience in Office Angels but we also LOVE to learn
- Is a true comrade and will muck in whilst Cardiff grows to its full potential
- Is a mentor, a Coach and who will challenge their Team as well as encourage them to continue to grow outside of their comfort zones
- Is a friend, someone who will laugh with their Team until their cheeks hurt, who will find ways to feel connected with their Team whilst being apart and someone who LOVES to celebrate success
Is this you?
We know that is a big ask so in return we will reward you with:
- A competitive bonus package that includes monthly bonuses, quarterly wrap ups and an annual bonus too
- Monthly car allowance
- Comprehensive flexible benefits programme at the tip of your fingers that can be adjusted all year round
- Massive savings on everything from your weekly shop through to holidays and home improvements
- Quarterly incentives
- Investment in your wellbeing, including access to meditation sessions, fitness workouts and healthy food recipes
- Annual awards and winners trips
- Up to 36 days annual leave and flexible working (2020 taught us a lot about how we can work flexibly) we are working from home right now but hope to back to our offices when it is safe to do so
- Market leading training and support
If everything you have read makes you feel excited then please apply with your CV today as we will be conducting 1st stage interviews for this position from as early as 1st March. Alternatively please contact me on LinkedIn; https://in/gillian-pronger-338b7277/
Gillian Pronger - Operations Manager at Office Angels
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'