This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a not-for-profit organisation, this company is passionate about providing affordable homes, as well as a wide range of health and social care services that make a positive impact. Everyone at this company, from Administrators and Care Assistants to Apprentices and Volunteers, works together to deliver a great customer experience to over 80,000 people in our local communities.
As the Recruitment Manager, your duties will be to:
- Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders and ensure effective workforce planning is in place.
- Understand talent attraction, social media and employer branding to ensure our client is an employer of choice within a variety of sectors.
- Provide bespoke, timely and meaningful reports on all aspects of the process.
- Deliver on KPIs.
- Ensure the department budget is managed effectively.
- Deliver training to colleagues on a quarterly basis.
To be a successful Recruitment Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in-house recruitment within the housing and social care sector.
You will be working 35 hours per week.
In return, the Recruitment Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job