Recruitment Manager - Hospitality Sector
£40,000 + Car OR Car Allowance + Gym + Pension + Commission + Benefits
Are you looking for a Recruitment Management rolebased in Manchester working within the Hospitality Recruitment sector?
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for the operations and services provided to our clients in the Hospitality Sector. You will need to ensure that the needs and expectations of your clients are not only satisfied, but exceeded.
This role would be suitable for an individual that wants to move away from the heavy sales aspect of recruitment.
Typically, your day will include:
- Management of the current Recruitment Team and Responsibility to hire new staff x 2
- Managing gross margin on orders, in-line with business line expectations.
- Managing KPIs, to ensure profitable volumes and achieving strategic objectives.
- Search and selection of candidates via LinkedIn, marketing and Talent pools.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with Line Managers within the assigned account.
- Training and Development of Temp / Perm Recruiters - 360 Recruiters
- Managing a team of up to 4 people + growth to 8 over the next 12 - 18 months
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be an individual who is currently a Recruitment Manager, with a proven track record in leadership, with at least 2 years' experience as a Manager.
You will have a good attention to detail whilst being able to review and amend and offer strategic recruitment solutions to our clients. The preferred candidate will pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, and be fully competent at negotiating and communicating with a high level of professionalism.
You will have a good standard of education, ideally degree level and have the ability to perform at this level by experience.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Can buy up to 3 days extra holiday
- Pension scheme - 4% on both sides
- Car OR Car Allowance (Choice)
- Additional Keywords: Senior Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development, Recruitment Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Account Manager, B2B Sales, Sales, Recruitment, Account Manager, Client Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Client Manager, Senior Account Manager, Talent Acquisition