12 month Fixed term contract
Everest are the UK’s leading home improvements company, a household name with over 50 year’s experience in the industry. We are at the forefront for product innovation, the first to introduce triple glazing to the market and our Recruitment team are fundamental to grow and drive the business forward.
This role sits within our well established HR department working with the business at large to ensure that our recruitment needs are best achieved. The Recruitment Manager needs to be continuously innovating and evaluating our process to meet the demands of our highly commercial business.
Key Duties of the role include:
- Working in partnership with the wider HR and Sales Management teams, taking ownership for the search and selection of Sales Consultants across each of the business’s Sales Divisions need to reflect Installers as well.
- Working in collaboration with hiring managers supporting the search and selection of employed roles across the Business.
- Manage and develop a team of Resourcers
- Promote Everest as an Employer of Choice to attract high calibre candidates.
- Continually source bespoke or specialist routes to market that will best enable the business to gain access to a more targeted candidate pool
- Manage recruitment spend, recording cost and reporting against budget
- Act as a point of contact with our outsourced recruitment advertising partner building the relationship to maximise contract.
- Driving Social Media activities to build employer brand and online presence to aid candidate attraction
The right candidate for the role will have:
- At least 4 years experience in recruitment preferably a combination of in house and agency
- Very commercially minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence key decision makers
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Highly self driven and motivated by working towards targets
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and will suit an aspiring professional who is looking to take their experience to the next level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.