Managing Consultant / Divisional Manager - Manufacturing & Engineering
£Competitive Salary + Commission
Search Consultancy are investing and expanding our Manufacturing & Engineering Division, we are looking to significantly grow our Crawley team by adding four recruiters all focused on building out our FMCG market. If you are looking for a step into a management role, or perhaps you are an experienced Recruitment Manager without the scope to push your career forward then please finish reading this advert as this could be a great move for you.
This is an exciting time to join this team, you will be supported by an experienced Senior Manager who has a phenomenal track record for developing talent. Search are making significant investments across our organisation and the growth of this team is key to our strategy.
The Crawley team will be experts in the FMCG market; covering the whole of England you will be able to create a specialist vertical within FMCG becoming a true expert in your field. We are keen to speak to experienced recruiters from a technical recruitment background; sector knowledge is a benefit for us not a pre-requisite.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruiter, we are keen to speak to FMCG Technical specialists or recruiters looking for a change in sector. You may be a senior consultant looking for a first step in management or an experience recruitment leader looking to push your career forward.
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Sarah Hall as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'