We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, confident and hard-working individual. Could that person be you?
What do you want to get out of your career in Recruitment?
Do you want career progression? Do you want your hard-work to be reflected in your pay packet? Do you want to grow with a business and have autonomy in the workplace?
Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role: you sell clients to candidates, and vice versa. It’s the pinnacle of the sales market and no two days are the same. You will effectively be running your own 'business within a business’ from your desk. It’s one of the most lucrative industries out there where you are really financially rewarded for the work you put in.
You will be working a 360 role, meaning you will be managing both the client side and the candidate side.
With clients you will be:
- Cold calling
- Winning new clients
- Finding our hiring needs
- Negotiating terms of contract
- Calling and meeting clients
- Developing client relationships
You will then go out into the market to find the candidates to fill these roles:
- Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
- Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Matching candidates with businesses
- Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
- Closing deals
Let’s talk about the money…
£20,000 Basic Starting Salary + COMMISSION
1st year OTE £35,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k - £40k. Your second year is where you will become a 'Senior’ and really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are a Manager and you will be managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Is it YOU we are looking for?
We are looking for people who have a NEED to SUCCEED.
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies, involved in sports and societies)
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Mature, confident, articulate and sociable - a good all rounded individual
- Sporting background
- B2B/telesales experience
As recruitment is such a dynamic industry, there are so many other benefits asides from the money and the progression…
- Excellent Training & Development Programme
- Company Socials and nights out at the top venues in London
- Inter-company sports teams
- Quarterly 5* Holidays (Skiing, France, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai)
- Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Free Gym Membership
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment