Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialised Role for Language Speakers
Do you want to get into a job where you can utilise your language skills and not only better yourself but make a great impact on an award winning company? Do you want to be recognised for the hard work that you put into everything you do and be rewarded both financially and socially?
Then apply for one of specialised Language Speaking roles in recruitment now…
Earning potential for one of our Trainee Recruitment Consultant language speaking roles:
First Year: £20,000 On Target Earnings: £35,000
Second Year: £30,000 OTE: £50,000
Third Year: £50,000 OTE: £80,000+
The perfect candidate for this role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Fluent in language of choice (preferably German, Dutch or French)
- Educated to a degree level - 2:1 or above (or equivalent in your countries educatinal system)
- An individual who has sales experience (6+ months B2B sales experience)
What will the role include for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in a language speaking role?
- Scanning CV’s and screening potential candidates for specific job roles
- Networking and attending conferences both in the UK and across the globe
- Writing adverts to attract new talent
- Building on new and existing relationships with clients to bring in new business
- Based in the centre of Manchester
- Award winning company culture (voted in the top 100 companies to work for in the UK)
- Base salary starts at £20K going up to £30K after first year
- Offices in New York, Australia and Singapore
Incentives and rewards:
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly lunch clubs (+frequent team nights out)
- 4x holidays abroad a year (New York, Ibiza, Iceland and Menorca)
- Luxury items (Rolex/Selfridges vouchers/tailor made suits)
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job