Recruitment Account Manager / Key Account Manager - Construction & Engineering
Candidates must have a Full Licence and Transport to be successful at application
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our well-established clients in Bristol and WSM to join as a Recruitment Key Account Manager. Based in our Bristol office, you will work exclusively with one of our biggest clients.
- Representing the client and the day-to-day management of a client account
- Maintaining a strong on-site presence, communicating with the client to ensure all requirements and concerns are captured and dealt with in a timely fashion
- New candidate generation via job board searching, telephone generation, referrals etc. demonstrating a pro-active and innovative candidate attraction strategy
- Registration and induction of new candidates, with assistance from the on-site trainer
- Preparing for and attending client review meetings and providing daily, weekly and monthly Management Information reports (via email)
- Communicating with temporary workers and dealing with issues
- Collecting and collating weekly clock cards for conversion to timesheets for payroll purposes
- Adhering to all compliance procedures
Salary & Benefits:
- Full time
- 26 days annual leave
- Use of company pool car
- Salary between £20,000 to £24,000 p/a
You may have a background in customer service, sales or recruitment; this will provide beneficial when servicing this busy and challenging account however, this is not a necessity.
You will be fully supported by the management team, have regular one-to-one meetings and appraisals with your direct l
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'