Recruitment job for multilingual graduates. With over 25 years experience in the industry, this is a unique chance to start a recruitment job in London that will provide a solid foundation to kick start your career. Have the possibility for international travel with established offices recruiting across France, Germany, Switzerland. In this recruitment job you will provide solutions for language based roles across a variety of sectors including finance, legal, marketing & sales and HR. You can combine the positives of a large, established recruitment business and a fantastic reputation with a supportive "family run" feel and specialist approach. This is a graduate recruitment job that can see you use your language skills in a lucrative, professional environment alongside a likeminded team.
* Bi-lingual (must speak at least 2 languages)
* Fluent in English (mother tongue or fully conversational)
* Consultative approach - this is not hard sell recruitment
* Academic - 2:2 graduate minimum
* Relationship focus - able to build rapport easily
* Pro-active / self - starter
* Industry experience / commercial experience (6 months minimum)
* Ambitious - and have shown this in a professional environment
* Focussed on recruitment; must have a good handle on the industry and the way it works
* Experience in a target-driven / KPI environment
* Consistent awards throughout the company - best deal, highest achiever, most improved
* Annual Christmas holidays across Europe - Mamma Mia!
* Weekend trips, spa trips and lunch club
* Uncapped commission that allows you to reach massive earning potential (as much as £40k in your first year)
* Free tickets to client launch parties and promotional events
* A bottle of champagne to mark your first deal!
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to enjoy a languages recruitment job in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- graduate recruitment
- trainee recruiter