Would you like to earn over £50k next year?
ESG are currently working closely with hugely established Recruitment firms that specialise in a range of sectors including IT/Telecoms, Financial Technology, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Investment Banking.
We are looking for ambitious hardworking Graduates or 2nd jobbers to join their team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants and help them achieve their goals.
Successful applicants for this Recruitment Consultant position will enjoy:
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic starting salary with potential OTE of £50,000+ in year 1 and £75,000+ in year 2
- Fantastic seasonal holidays for top billers
- Other incentives include as all expenses paid lunches, company nights out, luxury high-street vouchers etc.
- Rapid progression through the business for super-committed and driven consultants
On-going growth is inevitable in this rapidly developing market and Recruitment is one of the highest paid jobs for Graduates looking for a career post-university or for second-jobbers looking for that smart career change.
It is also an industry that offers fantastic incentives and rewards for success and the resultant job satisfaction is endless!
To be considered for this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, you’ll need the following:
- A degree in any discipline or be a second jobber
- Strong communication skills
- An outgoing, confident personality
- Smart/presentable appearance with a passion for sales (experience is favoured but not essential)
- Extra-curricular success e.g. a keen interest in sports
- Ambition to succeed
If this sounds appealing and you’re looking to start your career as a Recruitment Consultant in a top-tier Recruitment firm in Central London, apply below and we’ll be in touch to arrange your interview!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Business Development
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"