Recruitment & HR Manager
£21,000 to £23,000
Part time (Up to 30 hours per week)
- A basic salary of £21,000 - £23,000 per annum pro rata (offering up to 30 hours per week)
- You will be eligible to receive a performance related bonus.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (An additional holiday day each year up to 32 days)
- You will be based in a modern office in Bournemouth town centre, close to the train and bus station.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- An immediate start is available.
An exciting, new role has arisen at this company, they are a leading direct marketing company based in Bournemouth specialising in selling new issue commemorative and secondary market coins to collectors in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Recruitment & HR Manager to assist with the employment and retention of their rapidly growing team.
They are a relatively new and dynamic company which has experienced exceptional growth since it was founded. As well as gold and silver secondary marketing issues, they sell new limited edition commemorative coins ranging from £5 to £10,000 to mark royal anniversaries such as the Queen’s birthday and important national events such as the Centenary of World War I.
They use the full range of direct marketing channels in order to acquire and communicate with customers including national press ads, targeted mailings to our in-house database of collectors, mail shots, the internet and telesales.
- Advertise new employment positions within our company (in particular for Sales Account Managers)
- Booking and conducting interviews
- New starter Induction training
- Implementing new or improved processes and procedures in order to improve the recruitment process
- Oversee all business HR requirements
- Great communicator
- Excellent administration skills
- Be able to prioritise work and multi-task
- Experience of applying a keen attention to detail to your work
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Experience of being able to act quickly and effectively on your own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
If this Recruitment & HR Manager position sounds like the role for you apply today send your CV below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"