My client is a leading financial services company based in Darlington.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit a Recruitment / HR Assistant.
This role provides support to the business. You will be primarily responsible for the end to end recruitment process for both internal and external staff.
The role is based in Darlington and reports to the Head of HR.
- Handling all recruitment enquiries
- Manage the starter and leaver process, to include offer letters, issuing contracts, collection of references and all other pre-employment checks
- Organise equipment and vehicle requirements for new and existing staff
- Identify and highlight upcoming probation reviews to line managers
- Preparation of induction packs for new starters ready for approval
- Administration of the holiday process
- Input, update and maintain the HR database
- Manage HR documentation in line with GDPR
- Compile and provide reports on HR matters in line with company requirements and deadlines
- Continually review HR policies and procedures in accordance with best practice and regulatory changes
- Handling of all employee correspondence i.e. invite to probation, successful probation, resignation acceptance etc
- Any other ad hoc tasks that may be required
Personal qualities, experience and skills
- Recruitment/HR experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- You will be reliable, confident and organised, with the ability to make decisions and find solutions
- The ability to build strong relationships and using your own initiative is essential
- You must be able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'