Do you have Recruitment or Resourcing experience?
Are you looking for a fast paced, varied and rewarding role?
Can you commit to a contract until June 2020?
This role will make use of your experience within recruitment/resourcing, your driven and competitive approach to work, as well as the ability to work to targets. This is not a sales role, however, there is an excellent bonus scheme in place that can and will significantly bump up your salary.
The core elements of this role include:
- Pre-screening, interviewing and processing candidates
- Setting up recruitment campaigns and group interviews
- Negotiating rates and setting up accounts
- Researching for potential advertising and promotional opportunities
- Ensuring applicants are recruited in line with procedures including pre-screening, referencing and CRB's
- Travelling to another office on a weekly basis
This is a well established organisation based on the outskirts of Redhill who offer a fantastic benefits package including 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) which increases up to 25 days, childcare vouchers, company discount on various products, on site parking plus much more!!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career - apply now!!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'