Do you have knowledge/experience of working within Field Sales? Have you got recruitment experience? Are you able to express ideas and views persuasively, clearly and concisely? Yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is looking for an experienced Recruitment Executive to provide effective and efficient recruitment support in order to achieve agreed client objectives.
Key duties will include:
* Ensure the effective implementation of processes, policies and procedures
* To implement the booking of suitable tactical agents for client activities ensuring delivery against the account group and clients expectations
* Deal with day to day issues from the field that are key to the successful delivery of client campaigns
* To take ownership for quality control monitoring
* Communicate directly with the client & field on key day to day issues
* To take a lead in the briefing process, to ensure processes and being followed and key activity objectives are clearly communicated
* To attend recruitment fairs with the objective of attracting suitable Tactical Field Agents
* To take a lead with Recruitment advertising and explore opportunities to increase our database of suitable personnel
You will need to have your own transport as you will be required to attend client sites on occasion.
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to communicate at all levels face-to-face, by telephone and in writing
* Analytic skills and the ability to draw insight from data
* Strong organisational skills and good project management skills
* Adaptable to the needs and requirements of the business and its clients
* Able to work to deadlines, under pressure and to prioritise effectively
* Computer literate across all Microsoft packages
This is a great opportunity to join a company that values their staff and offers excellent benefits.
For more information, please contact Adecco Aylesbury or apply via this job site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'