We are very pleased to be working in partnership with one of the top 30 Accountancy firm in the UK .
Our client are continually growing and so is their need to continually attract and hire great talent! As a result, we are now looking for a talented recruiter to join their HR team.
Responsible for managing our Graduate and trainee recruitment, this role can offer considerable responsibility within an ambitious organisation.
This is a hands-on role where you be required to adopt a proactive and forward-thinking approach to our trainee recruitment. You will enjoy engaging with prospective applicants and will look to offer a fantastic candidate experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing CV’s, conducting telephone interviews and shortlisting all suitable trainee applicants
- Organising and facilitating assessment centres with the support of our HR Administrator
- Regularly updating and liaising with hiring managers on our trainee vacancy progress
- Organising and attending various graduate and school career fairs and events
- Managing our trainee hire on-boarding process
- Assisting the Recruitment Manager in the delivery of key firm wide resourcing projects
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Recruitment experience gained from within either an in-house or agency environment
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to recruit a high number of vacancies across multiple locations at any one time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport and influence people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience of recruiting graduates and/or school leaver apprentices would be highly desirable
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'