We are keen to hire an experienced Recruitment Executive who has worked through the hiring process within a Health Care (ideally L&D and Home Care) or Nursing fields. This is a full time role working 9-5pm in our St Albans, Head Office. Our care teams are divided into East and West Hertfordshire offices. This position will oversee the hiring for our East, Herts. division.
This role will join an existing team and report into the Operations Director.
Abbots Care are a family business and are the leading provider of home based care within Hertfordshire. We support a large number of services users, including elderly and learning-disabled adults and children. We hire and train care workers and specialist care workers, to support their ongoing needs and the escalating growth of home care provision within the UK.
The primary function of this position will be to hire a targeted number of care assistants, support workers, managers and specialist head office workers on a monthly basis.
Abbots Care run a proven and effective recruitment talent hiring programme that is supported by a leading, modern ATS and generous recruitment budget. Our talent acquisition methods involve, social hiring, job board advertising/ management and referral schemes.
We are keen to hire a recruiter that not only understands the complexities of the compliance involved with hiring into the care industry, but also a "modernrecruiter" who is keen to challenge traditional methods and continuously strive to increase and improve the processes of talent acquisition.
The day to day duties of this role will involve
- Writing job adverts and publishing them across our network via the ATS
- Managing vetting and screening with sound judgement the volume responses from job boards and via the ATS
- Organising and running telephone screen interviews
- Face to face interviews ( 5-10 per week)
- Application process of gathering a lot of information in order to process compliance requirements
- Following strict compliance and best practice procedures, e.g. DBS and pre-employment reference checking
- Processing employment offers
- Managing employment terms and negotiating contract
- Managing phone ins, chasing referral leads and general admin duties to keep the ATS data and HR data folders clean and proficient
- Advising on general employment questions and queries.
- Liaising with our care worker care team about feedback from the hiring pipeline and any concerns regarding the on boarding of our care teams.
- Visiting our care teams and services users within the various schemes and service user environments.
- Daily and monthly progress reporting
You will need to have; at least 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar role, directly recruiting care, nursing or health professionals. We would also consider those that have recruited into the army or police forces. You will have worked on a recruitment ATS / CRM system and be familiar with work flow and process pipelines. You will be using on a daily basis Word and Excel so you need to be proficient in each and also demonstrate excellent written and oral English.
To succeed you will need to be; hardworking, tenacious, caring and considerate of others. The profile of a "careworker" at all levels is very diverse, therefore you need to be able to communicate with all groups of people. On a number of occasions we will hire and relocate care professionals from overseas.
We require you to be; very organised and both administrative, workflow process and data driven. Our team works to realistic targets that we aim to challenge month on month to reach continued efficiencies for the business.
You will be required to pass strict compliance checks too. We can advise when initial application is successful.
Abbots Care offer a really supportive and caring environment. The team work really hard to find the best people to care for our services users. Recruiting into care is rewarding as you are emerged into our business and the wider care industry and really get to see how hiring the best care professionals support vulnerable people.
Abbots Care offer training and an ongoing recruitment mentor to support and develop your capabilities and development within the recruitment function. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This role offers a competitive salary with a range of benefits and on call payments into your monthly pay.
Our working hours are 9-5pm Monday to Thursday and 9-30 to 5pm Fridays, with one hour for lunch. There may be times that additional hours are required to meet business objectives.
- Health Care
- Talent Acquisition
- Social Care Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job