My client is rapidly expanding. We are looking for a Recruiter to join a team dedicated to making a deep impact to the business. This is an opportunity for someone who does not just want to recruit, but to learn what it takes to bring a business with little TA function into the 21st century.
Who will you need to be?
At face value, this role is to directly find, qualify and bring likeminded candidates to the business.
However! It’s much more then that! You will learn skills that are completely out of your remit, skills that will help you to grow and progress with in your career. Before applying, you must want this! Ambition is a must!
You will support the HR & Recruitment Manager with a range of recruitment related tasks across the business. Staff are highly valued and offered progression for high performing employees.
Duties will include:
- Arranging interviews with candidates, liaising with them over the phone
- Scheduling in interviews for both the HR & Recruitment Manager and Hiring Managers
- Completing and sending offer letters
- Managing and dealing with our Application Tracking System
- Using Boolean based methodologies to find candidates via multiple search systems
- Helping with job specification writing and qualifying
- Liaising with different departments and offices and building strong relationships in the process
You must have impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work in a really fast-paced environment.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in hiring talent
- Welcoming / confident attitude
- An innate ability to see the bigger picture
- Expert literacy skills
- Experience in the print industry
- Experience working in a HR office
- Experience in dealing with apprentices
- Knowledge of psychometric testing