Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £23,000 (45k Year One - Commission)
Do you feel like you need to get more out of a job? Are you stuck on a 9-5 job with no progression and no real passion to get out of bed? A job as a Recruitment Consultant can give you just that. Not only does it give you so much more money for your time but you will have such a good feeling on your way to work because you know that you are going to be making 5 deals that day and just adding to your pay check.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Profile:
- Sporty background preferable or just a Resilient, Competitive edge to your personality.
- Graduate preferable but again not necessary.
- Some Sales experience or just confidence in your own abilities to negotiate.
- A personable individual who is easy to get on with and can draw on life experiences to motivate them.
- Have a burning desire to succeed and ability to set yourself high targets and to smash them month after month.
Many of our clients have a fun sociable environment where they either have a ping pong table or a bar in the office. There are many incentives such as trips abroad to Ibiza or Las Vegas; there are even potential positions available for you to work in Europe, America and even Hong Kong.
The companies that are currently hiring have award winning training schemes which have seen them smash their way into the Times 100 Best Companies to work for.
Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Train for the first few months but will be expected to be promoted twice in the first year.
- Cold-calling candidates and companies to help build a relationship and maintain as you progress through the ranks.
- Meeting with businesses and pitching yourself and your services to Directors. You'll be expected within this to be maximising your candidate's opportunities.
- Your opportunity within this is to be making £20 - 22k basic with an uncapped commission. You will be expected to make around £35k in your first year and northwards of £60k in your second year.
- Not only will you be at a job you enjoy working for because of the money, clients we are working with pride themselves on the atmosphere that each of their employees breathe day in day out. You will be part of a team that acts like a family.
Please apply below to find out more
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKâ€™s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level