Education Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 - £26,000
Looking to become a Recruitment Consultant working in the Education sectorin Cardiff? Look no further!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Ideally, you will have experience within Education Recruitment but if your background is in another sector, be it social care, commercial or something similar, then this will also be taken into consideration.
Our client can offer a warm and friendly office environment, stable and progressive job prospects, and an uncapped commission structure.
Your main duties will include:
- Contacting local primary or secondary schools in order to understand their supply teacher requirements.
- Registering candidates whilst adhering to a strict compliance process.
- Building on existing relationships through excellent account management skills.
- Working to targets.
- Being part of a team involved in moving the organisation forward.
- Attractive basic salary.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Generous awards for your success within the business.
- Standard working hours.
- Further Education
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job