Recruitment Divisional Manager - High Earning Potential Uncapped CommissionMultiple Benefits
Location: London (city)| Contract: Permanent
Our client is a leading provider recruitment services.
With just under 400 employees and a turnover of just under a Quarter of a billion you can rest assured that you'd be working alongside the best minds within the recruitment industry.
A group of 10 companies specialising in a variety of sectors:
Healthcare, Rail, Construction, M&E, Education, IT & Public sector inc: Admin & Secretarial, Catering, DLO/DSO, Education, Environment, Finance, Human Resources, IT, NHS, Regeneration & Development, Revenue & Benefits, Social Care/Social Work, Social Housing, Technical Services, Town Planning, Property, Marketing & More.
Progression into Director level positions.
Each of the Directors in the group took home over £1,000,000 in commission alone last year with 2 Directors earning over £3,500,000.
Basic Salary is dependent on the experience but I can confirm it's extremely generous.
- Uncapped, lucrative commission schemes up to 25%,
- Quarterly bonuses
- Ride over on team’s billings
- Share options
- 30 second walk from London Liverpool Street, although if this doesn’t suit you they have offices based all over the UK so please apply and we will discuss the other locations.
Full autonomy of your budgets. This is a chance to build and manage a division in your image. You will be provided with everything necessary to ensure your success.
- You must be billing £150k+
- Ambitious, motivated and energetic
- Have the ability to build and manage your own team / entire division & Earn commission on all team billings.
- Business Development
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"